v7ndotcom elursrebmem

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day in an FA-18

Not much happening in the contest. Not much movement at all. Finally seoforblogs dropped out of the top on Yahoo. The charity site is number 3,4, or 5 depending on when you look but other domains have broken into the top, like the black hat taggle group. They are only using black hat non Google TOS stuff. So far they are doing good. Since not much is happening I thought I would post a video that I love.

I know the Big Green Guy has special place in his heart for the boys in blue. My brother-in-law is a Marine aviator (I still want a pair of digi's). He is still in training but will hopefully be flying FA-18's off of carriers within a few months. His family is very proud of him and his accomplishments so far. So C.J. this is for you man, good luck. (I finally found an video of an F/A-18)




One more, one heck of an E-Ticket ride.

1 Comments:

  • I realy appreciate your efforts for v7ndotcom elursrebmem contest.
    I am also particpating in the contest with http://www.howseoworks.com/v7ndotcom-elursrebmem
    it would be a great fun.!"So Let The Race Begin"

    By Blogger Khewra, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home